Comparing Shopping Fever tote to Cambon tote and LV Neverfull...

peach_pie

Jan 18, 2014
Shopping fever tote is much lighter and has a zipper top for added security (comes in handy especially when traveling). It's now replaced my GST and neverfull as my every day tote. It's caviar leather not coated canvas (neverfull) so very durable and holds its shape and stands not slouchy when you put it on the ground. Handles are super comfortable and just the right length even over heavy coat. Also comes with a large removable caviar zipper pouch.

Goes with everything from business attire to jeans. No CC anywhere so very understated except for a removable CC fob. I have the black (smaller one in your photo) but it also comes in white, blue, red. They're mostly sold out so grab one while you can. I may need to buy another color, it's that great!

Reactions: missconvy
May 23, 2006
Shopping fever tote is much lighter and has a zipper top for added security (comes in handy especially when traveling). It's now replaced my GST and neverfull as my every day tote. It's caviar leather not coated canvas (neverfull) so very durable and holds its shape and stands not slouchy when you put it on the ground. Handles are super comfortable and just the right length even over heavy coat. Also comes with a large removable caviar zipper pouch.

Goes with everything from business attire to jeans. No CC anywhere so very understated except for a removable CC fob. I have the black (smaller one in your photo) but it also comes in white, blue, red. They're mostly sold out so grab one while you can. I may need to buy another color, it's that great!
Thank you so much peach_pie! I saw the small black one at a consignment shop online completely brand new with box and it's $2500 so I pulled the trigger and ordered it! Can't wait to get it! :biggrin:

peach_pie

Jan 18, 2014
Thank you so much peach_pie! I saw the small black one at a consignment shop online completely brand new with box and it's $2500 so I pulled the trigger and ordered it! Can't wait to get it! :biggrin:
You are so lucky! A great find at a great price! I'm sure you will enjoy it.