Comparable

LxTxNx

May 11, 2007
I've recently been burglarized and my insurance company wants to replace all my stein items including my Hermes Herbag cabine TGM. I used as a luggage bag. However its now been discontinued and my insurance want to replace it with something comparable. What would you think is a comparable bag?

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear you were burglarized! that's terrible but I'm glad your insurance is working with you! I'm not familiar enough with the travel bags but I hope you get something lovely!

I called hermes and the lady sounded like she had zero interest in answering my question or helping me. Ugh I'll go to the store and see if they can reprint my receipt and answer my comparable question.

Sorry you were robbed. Alas, situations like this are when paperwork is so critical and you wish you'd kept everything! But I'm a bit confused - didn't you purchase the cabine bag you referenced in your first post as a used item - was it on Ebay? Are you hoping Hermes will have the original buyer's receipt?

Sorry you were robbed. Alas, situations like this are when paperwork is so critical and you wish you'd kept everything! But I'm a bit confused - didn't you purchase the cabine bag you referenced in your first post as a used item - was it on Ebay? Are you hoping Hermes will have the original buyer's receipt?

I need the original buyers receipt from Hermes.

I need the original buyers receipt from Hermes.

Hermes will not give you that. They will only divulge personal information to the original buyer. If I were you I would contact the buyer and see if they will email you a copy. Good luck. Sorry about the robbery. That is a horrible thing that happened.