Compact wallets that fit key fobs

monica t

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone else a minimalist when it comes to carrying things? I'm the type of person who prefers compact wallets but also wants all my essentials in one place. i don't like having a wallet and a key holder as separate things. i hate carrying two things into the gym or when i'm on the go. So my main essentials are a lexus key fob, license, credit card, debit card, and some cash. Right now i have the anae coin purse and i carry everything exactly like the girl in this video -https://youtu.be/ET1OE8-OTkI?t=87. this setup is almost perfect.. except my key fob is slightly fatter than hers so it does bulge out a tiny bit. However add in just 1 more card and more than 2 dollar bills and it becomes ugly and misshapen. I've been trying to search for the perfect all in one wallet! the zippy coin purse seems like an option however it seems like it's too narrow for a keyfob.
any other minimalists have any good suggestions? thanks ~

Reactions: LemonDrop
Her key fob is nice and thin.
I have the Zippy Coin Purse and Mercedes Key fob does not fit [emoji53] because it fatter and not as rectangular as the one above.
Did you try the Key Pouch it has a clasp you can attach your key to and it holds a lot of cards and bills OR the Mini Pochette will suit your needs

Reactions: monica t
I love having a small purse and barely carrying anything at all....but a few weeks ago I really $#*$ed up. I had my bmw key fob (its like a thick rectangular shape) inside of my pochette cles as usual, but I didn't connect it using the key clasp because it makes it difficult to fit into the cles in an angle, if that makes any sense. Long story short I lost my key fob in an Lyft and it was impossible to track down :sad: I coulda bought another SLG with the money I'm going to have to use to buy a replacement fob...ugh:tdown: lesson learned....

Maybe the empreinte key pouch?[/QUOTE
for me? no, thank you.

i „need“ a little wallet, cause …
… my „brazza“ is great, but too big for my jeanspocket.
… my car key pouch (m64430) is not okay when on tour without car.
… my key pouch could is too full with keys in.
… my pocket organizer fits no coins.

the „smart“ was on my wishlist, but is no longer available.
now i had to switch to the „discovery“, but it‘s not my first choice.

first world luxury probs.

after a long search (and cause „smart“ is really discontinued) i bought this one at LV florence.
it‘s called „coin card holder“ and also may fit key fobs.

EC7347DD-D944-4737-A8B1-1908C6FB2145.jpeg
530F3D93-5290-4575-AE1C-C8329BBD28CD.jpeg
the item is very thin, its size is like an iphone 11pro.
i used the „discovery compact wallet“, bit it‘s far too fat. this one is compact enough for jeans and jackets. :smile: