Commercial's you just HATE!!!

Don't call it a come back!
I've been here for years
rockin my peers
puttin suckers in fear,
Making the tears rain down like a monsoon,
listen to the bass go boom!

I don't know whether I love or hate this commercial. :sweatdrop:

Oh, and I really hate the Splenda commercial where everyone goes, "Sweet!" First off, that saying is old news and has been for years. Secondly, why can no one act? Everyone is so wooden! The worse is the woman sitting on a rock holding a grapefruit. She says, "sweet!" eats the slice, then looks back at the camera. Not once does she chew. It's irritating.

why is billy mays yelling at me???????
billy_mays.jpg

lol! So true!

All the commercials on Bravo! I hate them all.

- Housewives commercials. So overplayed!
- Glad commercials ("This is Erica." (background): "ERICAAAA!")
- Any of those baby commercials
- Attorney commercials (especially the one with people screaming: "It's my money, and I want it now!")
- Car commercials. Except the ones that are oh-so beautifully made (like the Lexus "Summer of Love" event and some Mercedes commercials)
- Progressive commercials (I so want to sock that annoying redhead in there)
- Geico with that irritating lizard. Thank god they got rid of him.

that's just a few.

OMG I had to shut off that McDonalds music video after 30 seconds...painful.

Billy Mays, get a mute button!

Snuggies...lame lame lame - oh and the bonus book clip on light you get with it too. So cheezy.

ProActive!! Ugh!!! This one guy on there says something like, "I put it on at night and when I wake up in the morning YOU don't have acne"! Wow! No wonder I don't have acne! I have him to thank for using it!

while they may be local, i still hate them....
Eastern Motors
and
Jared, The Galleria of Jewelers. UGH. i don't know which is worse!!!!!

I hate that Duracell commercial where they show that little boy Kevin gets lost and he magically hasa GPS or something on him, and they show a van driving by implying like he gets kidnapped.. hate that..

I also hate that bluetooth thing where you can listen in on other people's convos... skeevy people alert

and that GLAD commercial with ERICAAAAAAA, they hype her up so much and she ends up making a crappy meal of peas and a hot dog.. I mean come on!!

All the commercials on Bravo! I hate them all.

- Housewives commercials. So overplayed!
- Glad commercials ("This is Erica." (background): "ERICAAAA!")
- Any of those baby commercials
- Attorney commercials (especially the one with people screaming: "It's my money, and I want it now!")
- Car commercials. Except the ones that are oh-so beautifully made (like the Lexus "Summer of Love" event and some Mercedes commercials)
- Progressive commercials (I so want to sock that annoying redhead in there)
- Geico with that irritating lizard. Thank god they got rid of him.

that's just a few.

OMG. I detest that commercial 'It's my money, and I want it now!' I know those people are actors, but I just get so annoyed at them. I also hate that commercial where all those people brag about all the taxes that they owe the IRS and how this shady lawyer allowed them to not pay their taxes. Again, I know they are just actors, but I can't believe there is a commercial encouraging people to not pay their taxes while the economy is going down the tubes!

There was a commercial during the holiday season. It was a guy attempting to sign to his new deaf girlfriend. He doesn't know how to communicate with her but he buys her diamond earrings. I think they even made fun of it on The Soup. (I :heart: that show!)

Re: Snuggie or whatever its called. I'm probably dating myself here, but it reminds me of Gargamel from The Smurfs. Instead of a booklight they should throw in some monk-like slippers.

I can go on and on about annoying commercials. Some cable company over here has annoying ones that go on for what seems like hours! Singing about 3 in 1 service or whatever it is. I despise that Nyquil commercial with the guys camping and trying to figure out what is wrong with the guy ... annoying!