Commercial's you just HATE!!!

There's a new commercial out with some zombie-looking presidents who are all green and creepy. I can't think of what it's advertising right now, but I don't like it.

not hate but the polio vaccine commercial (where the husband/bf gives his wife/gf polio vaccine as a gift) gives my bf a bright idea what to give me for my birthday.. :rolleyes:

I hate the Extenze commercials.

I hate those stupid shrews on the Jarrod's jewelry commercials. I refuse to ever go to Jarrod's to buy anything because of those commercials. Especially the one when the woman is on a date and texts every detail of her date during their date to her idiotic friends.

Oh, I totally agree. I think they're completely absurd and illogical.

"Heeeeeeeee went to Jarrod..."

Like fingernails on a friggin' chalkboard...:cursing:

OMG I absolutely HATE those new Taco Bell commercials with the "extra beef."

Some guy is throwing change into a fountain or tipping a barista and then another dude comes up and says "Why are you doing that? You can get more beef for blah blah!" and the guy takes back his tip or dives back into the fountain.

What is that supposed to be teaching people? Makes me so heated!

I CANNOT stand the headon commercials..."apply directly to your head, headon.....apply directly to your head....headon..." why the hell do they keep repeating the same thing?!!!!:cursing:

I really hate that new commercial for wendys where the guy is like "I'm a meatatarian, I only eat meat. It's a personal choice, you've got to be dedicated, blah blah blah." As a vegetarian, I find it sooo obnoxious and demeaning.

Oh and also those Nair commercials where it starts off "retro" then all the actresses kick out their legs and start gyrating around in a really over the top way. I dread that music.

Last edited: