Commerce, CA Outlet

QUOTE=abdoutots;20414487]I stopped by today and they barely had anything in the way of deletes. Mostly MFF. They had 1 kristen tote in patent beige, some madison wallets in gray leather and gray OP art, key fobs were equally disappointing. An SA mentioned they were releasing a new MFF bag for black friday but that was about it.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow that sucks. Still haven't been able to go to this outlet, but so far I haven't read anything good or special about this outlet. I personally don't like the MFF oh well
:tdown:

They had the Kristin dk gray spectator totes and hobos today, I asked if they got any of the other colors and they said no. Also a couple of Poppy bags, and two of the huge straw exotic drawstring bags, as well as a few of the similar totes. There was a scattering of small signature bags of different styles, and I also saw a couple of different Chelsea bags.
I didn't see any FP delete wallets.

They had the Kristin dk gray spectator totes and hobos today, I asked if they got any of the other colors and they said no. Also a couple of Poppy bags, and two of the huge straw exotic drawstring bags, as well as a few of the similar totes. There was a scattering of small signature bags of different styles, and I also saw a couple of different Chelsea bags.
I didn't see any FP delete wallets.

Thanks, katierose. Did they have these Chelseas in red patent?

I went to the Citadel this morning, it's been a while since I found anything there. But they finally had several FP deletes!!
Here's what I remember...
Several of those laser cut large sophias in parchment from last summer.
Lots of those big Pinnacle bags in brown.
The Pinnacle Evas in black and putty, these are the smaller ones.
The sparkly silver stitched Sophias, no Maggies.
Some tan python embossed handbags or carryalls, not sure of the name.
The same handbags in brown leather.

The only FP wallets I found were some Poppy zip arounds in metallic/gold.

No coupon. FP deletes were either 40% or 50% off (Pinnacles).

There was tons of MFF, and lots of that pink circle/medallion patterned bags selling, don't know the name. It did look very spring like. I liked the new soft tan plaid printed MFF bags and smaller things, especially the larger wristlets and scarves.

There was a ton of people there with multiple bags in line to pay, that store must be doing pretty well. I see a lot of tourist buses there at the mall.

What is FP and FP deletes?

Hehe all this talk is making me want to stop by the outlet. Anyone notice any cute small wristlets or cell phone cases?

FP means full price. At the outlets bags that are called FP come from the full price Coach store. Bags that are MFF means that they are made for factory, which is merchandise that is made for the outlets. I have not been to the outlet in L.A. but the outlet down in Carlsbad had some cute wristlets and cases.

FP means full price. At the outlets bags that are called FP come from the full price Coach store. Bags that are MFF means that they are made for factory, which is merchandise that is made for the outlets. I have not been to the outlet in L.A. but the outlet down in Carlsbad had some cute wristlets and cases.

Thanks! I didn't know the outlets sold items from the normal boutique. What are FP deletes?

Thanks! I didn't know the outlets sold items from the normal boutique. What are FP deletes?

Every month the regular Coach stores (like those in malls) introduce new bags, and after about 3 months, the unsold bags are sent back to the main Coach warehouse, or to the outlets to be sold at discounted prices. However these "deleted" bags are few and far between, at least they are at this outlet.

I was there yesterday again, and they still have the Pinnacles they had last week. I asked about different colors, but they only had the brown and the black Eva's. I saw a sprinkling of other FP bags, a silver/gray signature sm sophia, and similar Maggies, a couple of small silver stitched bags. Some small swing pack bags in signature and leather, also the heavy tweed type fabric they've had there lately.
They had a few FP wallets, mostly black signature, but they did have a gold metallic poppy wallet.

There were a lot less people there when I arrived shortly after 10 am, maybe because there's no coupon? There were a lot of men buying Valentines day gifts, and they looked so lost trying to decide which bag to buy, LOL.
Before I left a bus load of people arrived, but they didn't seem to be buying as much, most people in line only had one bag instead of the usual 3 - 4 bags.

Is anyone else going to this outlet regularly?