Comments for my first "Marc Jacobs"

I just received the package today. But it looks terrible, how come the leather are full of wrinkle. Is that normal for the quilted patent leather? I have no idea about this kind of leather. I am so sad aobut NM's professionally packed, they didn't even put any tissues inside the bag.

Don't worry, the quilted patent leather should be wrinkled/textured. I'm sorry to hear that NM did a terrible job packing it though. Do you think you are going to keep it?

I think the bag is super cute and looks like the perfect size. The color should go with many things, and will be perfect for summer which is just around the corner.

I really like this style a lot. I don't think it sold well in stores, but I think once the stuffing is out and you put your wallet and belongings in, it will hang beautifully. I've tried them on at the stores and it's a really great bag.

I just received the package today. But it looks terrible, how come the leather are full of wrinkle. Is that normal for the quilted patent leather? I have no idea about this kind of leather. I am so sad aobut NM's professionally packed, they didn't even put any tissues inside the bag.
This leather is supposed to be wrinkly looking, that's the distinction of this line. I think it's a great quality. Are you going to keep her? I hope so!