coming to the "experts" for your help please

You know.....I looked at these pictures before I finally figured out what it was about the leopard. It looks too plasticky to me and not as subtle as the red one. And the red one seems like you could wear that one throughout all the seasons. So, I'd go for the red one personally because I can't think of a thing in my own closet that I could wear with the leopard.

Actually I liked the leopard one better than the tiger one. The tiger looked plasticy to me, it was just too much - high shine, busy print, and metalic...

If I had to choose, I would choose the red. But there's a lot going on on these bags -- big shiny hardware, patent leather, print on the leopard...if you're looking for a new bag for yourself, you could get a really nice leather bag at TJMaxx or Marshall's for the same price as the KVZ bag. (If you have one of those stores near you, that is.)

Thanks ladies. I actually have higher end nice leather bags so maybe I am going backwards here but currently I am liking the newer KVZ styles and actually think they are more subdued than her previous styles. I really just wanted an inexpensive bag that I don't have to baby, can wipe clean and is cute. I realize that KVZ are frowned on here and I understand that as I used to dislike them. As for the red, I love it but the only thing I don't like is the silver metallic trim on the bottom. That ruins it for me. Whereas, on the leopard or the tiger the copper trim blends better. So I guess I really need to know which you like better between tiger and leopard? Neither is an answer I expected but pretend you actually like the bag and were choosing between these two, which would you choose? Which style would wear longer and look better? Thanks again.

Oh, I don't think they are frowned upon because actually, a lot of TPF'rs really like them if you read throught the posts more. I just think that they are everywhere you go and in your face. You should choose what you like. And if you wear a lot of browns and blacks, then you should get that animal print bag. Truly, at that price point, if you wear it to death for a year, you will get your money's worth out of it. :yes:

Thanks Mirdc, yes I have seen this bag but I like the hobo style better and also it is easier for me to buy with the easy pays and tsv pricing. I waitlisted the Leopard in the hobo style but heck, it is cheap enough so to solve my issue I may just get all three colors since I really cannot decide. I think they are all adorable and less blingy than her usual styles.

Piping in again --

was at Marshalls today & they had your purse in both the tiger & the leopard, and also both patterns in 3 slightly different styles. The exact purse you want was $49, all of the other styles were $39. Matching wallets were $19. In person the leopard looked WAY nicer than the tiger