Coming soon????

Apr 6, 2012
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share some good news with all you iPhone and iPad users, I just had an email off Louis vuitton telling me that their collections will be added shortly to all tablet and mobile devices. That means we will be able to view and buy stock soon off our mobile devices.

I know my iPad is getting very excited:biggrin:

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share some good news with all you iPhone and iPad users, I just had an email off Louis vuitton telling me that their collections will be added shortly to all tablet and mobile devices. That means we will be able to view and buy stock soon off our mobile devices.

do they give a time-line for it to start??

Shopatvuitton said:

All tablet and mobile as in just iPhone and iPad? No Android devices?

This means trouble....trouble:woohoo: