Coming soon section

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
The Midnight blue Crac met leather is just MY CUP OF TEA :yahoo:
From not wanting much from the A/W collection, I all of a sudden see lots that I like :graucho:

Sorry if this has been mention before.

wow Thank you for pointing out the new addition!

Looks like Mable had been streched or flattened in all directions :greengrin: - but messenger is not bad at all especially blue one! Mid size Mitzy hobo looks good & Suede Bays (not sure about 'sludge' name) are beautiful too.

I agree, that Midnight blue crac met small Bays clutch is gorgeous, I bet it will be sold out!

Oooh the blue cracked metallic clutc is gorgeous:biggrin: and I like the colour of the Mabel too...oh dear, more temptation!
i wonder what other bags will come out in the blue cracked metallic?

:drool::drool::drool:
OMG - that's just terrible for my resolve....
Cracked blue metallic is TDF and that emerald suede Bays SOOOOO has my name on it!!!!
One can dream....:P

would that sort of metallic rub off though?

I am finding myself drawn to the bays clutch, it's really nice.

And the mabel messenger, that is lovely, maybe i should hold off on the mitzy messenger.

Oh yes the midnight blue is lovely. in fact its better than lovely. I can imagine a bays in that leather would be amazing.

I saw a mabel messenger in selfridges last week but have to say it didn't do anything for me - a bit boring i thought (feel free to disagree though).

Oh yes the midnight blue is lovely. in fact its better than lovely. I can imagine a bays in that leather would be amazing.

I saw a mabel messenger in selfridges last week but have to say it didn't do anything for me - a bit boring i thought (feel free to disagree though).

Hmm interesting re: the mabel messenger - which colour did you see it in? I think it looks more of a man's bag than a woman's, but I still quite like it.

How about a Mitzy messenger in cracked metallic blue?? Do someone post that this range would be coming out in midnight blue?? Or is this wishful thinking??

Yes, Mulberry told me it would but I don't know if it's the cracked or just midnight blue.

Bluecat, have to agree with you on Mabel messenger, didn't appeal to be either -very rectangular and the strap seems cheap.