Coming soon section on M.com!!

Don't think the photo of the Red Onion High Pebbled Patent Bayswater (ROHPPB?!!) does the leather justice. Saleswomen in HOF showed me the leather sample and it's a really lovely rich colour, not bleached out like in the pic.

Kinda weird how everything is becoming more Alexa like.

I really quite fancy this bag but I haven't seen the leather irl. Is it a high shine patent?

I really quite fancy this bag but I haven't seen the leather irl. Is it a high shine patent?
It is shiny but not proper patent, imagine a more polished and glossy pebbled leather with a larger grain. I think it's very sophisticated. The leather swatches were at HOF Oxford Street but maybe other places have them too. I was busy mooning over the Foxglove Tille Drawstring but the assistant was very patient. She must get this kind of behaviour A LOT.

It is shiny but not proper patent, imagine a more polished and glossy pebbled leather with a larger grain. I think it's very sophisticated. The leather swatches were at HOF Oxford Street but maybe other places have them too. I was busy mooning over the Foxglove Tille Drawstring but the assistant was very patient. She must get this kind of behaviour A LOT.

Thanks PeanutB, that's the answer I was looking for. I think the Red Onion SBS will be on my wishlist :biggrin:

mmmmm red onion bays and sbs :drool:

hate the perforated tillie - really ugly and not getting the £4000 bays with the fox head rivets at all

£795 for the sequinned scarf WTF?!
Love the finches scarf so looking forward to the xmas sales for that one

I'm really liking the Tillie Booties in black & deer brown but would never be able to bring myself to spend that much on shoes. I love the Finches scarf too & have been waiting for it to appear. But...the scarf prices are getting ludicrous now...it's crazy that they are pricing themselves at near the top end of the market for scarf prices. I'll be hoping to score one in the sale.