Coming soon! New items on website!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
My SAs told me today that new stuff should be on the website on the 23rd! Anyone else hear this? Hopefully this means pleated ergo totes and fish keyfobs and cherry keyfobs and patent wristlets! WOO HOO!

WOO HOO thanks for the extra confirmation! I need to call JAX to see if they have a denim sig stripe wristlet anyways though so I might try to order on Monday!

oooo, can't wait! i hope COACH will be coming out w/some scarves to go w/some of these ergo satchels and totes... like some matching ones.. burnt orange, pink, navy, etc... COACH needs to make some more scarves!

I can't wait for the new stuff to come out. I really like the Pleated Ergo Wristlet.

I went to the Coach Boutique today and was so, so close in buying the Soho Leather Wristlet in White/Saddle this afternoon that I just kept looking at it. I had like it but I was not in love with it. Luckily, my DH called my cell wanting me to pick up some stuff from his work. I guess it was meant to be for me not to get anything today.

As to whether or not the store sells the new stuff, its kinda up to the store manager. They risk getting in trouble for selling the new items early since it is before the official release of these items. All stores should have them and they will be put out of the floor on Thursday evening. All the stores should look different on Friday morning!

If anyone is looking for the patent bags, I doubt any stores but the flagship stores will have them. I haven't double checked but my store is currently fashion and we didn't get them. :crybaby:

what thread was the fish keyfob posted under??

I can't remember but I attached the pic when I read the thread the first time through... had to remember it so I could buy it, so cute! This was someone's personal pic from tpf but I apologize as I don't remember who posted it! :confused1:

Attachments

• Fish - 92310.jpg
    Fish - 92310.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 78
As to whether or not the store sells the new stuff, its kinda up to the store manager. They risk getting in trouble for selling the new items early since it is before the official release of these items. All stores should have them and they will be put out of the floor on Thursday evening. All the stores should look different on Friday morning!

If anyone is looking for the patent bags, I doubt any stores but the flagship stores will have them. I haven't double checked but my store is currently fashion and we didn't get them. :crybaby:

The store I got the jean one from wasn't a flagship (I think). AND the one BagsAreMyBabies speaks of in Ann Arbor is definitely NOT a flagship :smile:

*** Scratch that, I just noticed that you said patent.

I so need to read the post carefully!