Coming soon...Muse Two in all leather:)

Apr 11, 2008
I was really bad today, but in my defense, what would you have done?

I'm innocently sitting at my desk at work, opening the daily drivel that Bluefly sends me. Today's was about bags, one was the Gucci hysteria, so I wanted to see if they had any left, even though I don't want it. Just being a busybody. What do I see???

Muse two, in all leather, the canvas parts are suede in this version, in light brown and black (medium size). Of course I leap on it, but not fast enough to get the brown...I have too many black bags. So I put the black in my cart, and go into Mrrebates to make sure I get the extra 6% rebate (yes, I'm cheap!!) and then I wait. Bluefly lets you put it in your basket for 60 minutes as long as you don't close your browser. Sure enough, the brown bag came back online, and I snapped it up!!

I ended up all-tolled paying 1350 with tax and shipping. I used a $30 off code (did I mention i was cheap?) So now we wait to see if it is a grand as I am hoping.

Last Friday I watched a lady at the Saks FF sale buy the only blue muse 2, and I was mad, but I didn't love the blue anyway bc of the stark contrast with the ivory canvas. So to reward me for not ripping that one out of her hands right there in saks...(she looked weak, I could have taken her!!:boxing:smile: to reward my good behavior:angel:, fate gave me a better opportunity...

Will post pics when it comes!!:girlsigh:

Congrats Melissa Ann. :tup: I saw those Muse Two's on Bluefly this morning as well, and they sure went quickly! Glad a tPFer snagged one. I can't wait to see pics of your bag.

I also prefer these solid-color Muse Two's, rather than the multi-color ones with the white canvas trim.

For anybody who is interested, the black Muse Two is back on Bluefly this morning...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Muse Two.JPG
    Muse Two.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 527