Coming out 2012 Monogram Vernis Rayures...

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys!!!!

i was looking at one of the blogs and this guy from singapore was talking about a new bag that LV was going to produce, launching in Valentine's Day....

it is the LV Vernis Monogram Rayures.....

Heres the link for the alma bb and i dont know what it is but it looks cool :biggrin:

http://bagaholicboy.com/2011/12/louis-vuitton-monogram-vernis-rayures-alma-bb/

What do you guys think about this..... personally if it wasnt in a red/pink pattern i might consider buying it.... but i dont really like the alma so i think i wont buy it, but i will get the luggage tag thing.... :biggrin:

tell me what you guys think about it... :biggrin:

The pink-on-pink action is too much for me but I am glad to see the re-introduction of the round Ecrin. Great for watches when traveling (or not.) The used to come in Epi, but have been MIA for years.
Vuitton%2BVernis%2BRayures%2B1.png

Oh my... I'm SO tempted to get the zippy coin! I wish there was another bag besides the Alma. It's a nice looking bag, but just isn't really ME... :/

I know! It looks so gorgeous.. But I didn't see any Rayure Vernis on display earlier.. Unless they have them in the back. Can't wait for LV to release them in US.

It came out on 1st Jan in Singapore. They have both pomme d'amour and amarante. Designs include Alma bb, wilshire pm, cosmetic pouch, zippy wallet, sarah wallet, heart shape coin pouch, luggage tag and one more round coin purse.
Hope the above info helps. ;)