Coming into the world of Chanel; My Introduction

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey you guys!

Im Sophia. I have always been an avid collector of Louis Vuitton, but truthfully, Im falling off the bandwagon.

I went out to a Chanel botique today and fell in love with the class and timelessness of Chanel. I need a break from Vuitton, and Chanel is perfect.

Just a little about me, Im on the east coast, but am always in California. I model in NYC and am still a high school student, sophmore year. Los Angeles is for film auditions and what not.

Hope I can learn everything there is to learn about Chanel, Im looking in to purchase a classic bag soon.

Hope you guys can welcome me!

Sophia. :heart:

l_b4a9f70a6e336b749200d1adff2bbb6d.jpg
n1490760213_30045016_6306.jpg
5.jpg

Welcome! There are lots of incredible reference threads within the regular Chanel and Chanel Shopping forums, and I highly recommend reading everything in these forums! It is truly the best Chanel resource on the web!

And I think once you fall in love with Chanel, you're hooked. BIG TIME! Don't say I didn't try to warn you! :P

Looking forward to seeing what you eventually choose as your first Chanel! Keep us posted!

sophia !!!!:yahoo:so wonderful to see you here!!!! :girlsigh::heart:miss you and i'm so happy to see your beautiful face:love:....chanel is perfect for you!:yes: look around and see what you like and we'll be sure to help you out....:tup:

Hi welcome Sophia, yes, spend some time at the Chanel reference library, there are tons of pics... hope it'll help you in purchasing your first Chanel..keep us posted ya...

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find something you like. Chanel really has a lot of different type bags to choose from. Yet they are all classic/classy in some way. Good luck!