Coming back to Mulberry after sooo many years

Julija

O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Hello everyone,
I used to love Mulberry but somehow got distracted with other brands. I used to love Bayswater but then moved to another country where my lifestyle changed drastically. I used to drive everywhere, now I mainly walk so had to let all my Bayswaters go.
And after many years not owning any Mulberry, I spotted this beauty on a local reseller site and fell in love with it. Presenting Lily in Hibiscus from 2015. It is in a perfect shape and it cost me a bit over 200€ that feels like an amazing deal to me.

IMG_20201119_131455.jpg

Hello everyone,
I used to love Mulberry but somehow got distracted with other brands. I used to love Bayswater but then moved to another country where my lifestyle changed drastically. I used to drive everywhere, now I mainly walk so had to let all my Bayswaters go.
And after many years not owning any Mulberry, I spotted this beauty on a local reseller site and fell in love with it. Presenting Lily in Hibiscus from 2015. It is in a perfect shape and it cost me a bit over 200€ that feels like an amazing deal to me.

View attachment 4910294
Oh, that's a gorgeous little Lily! Beautiful color. :loveeyes: I don't really know how much Mulberry bags go for, but I'd say the price you paid is definitely a good deal! :tup:

Oh, that's a gorgeous little Lily! Beautiful color. :loveeyes: I don't really know how much Mulberry bags go for, but I'd say the price you paid is definitely a good deal! :tup:
Thank you, I've been away from Mulberry for so long that I also have no idea what the market prices are these days. I got her because I really liked her and in person she is even prettier than in real life.

Welcome back! Your Mulberry Lily is gorgeous. It’s such an iconic and easy to carry bag. I have two myself. The price you paid is beyond a bargain for one in such good condition. I stick to new, sales and outlet so I’m less sure of the preloved market but I know that’s a bargain!

Great your restaurants are opening again. I’ve not been able to carry my Lily bags since March! Enjoy carrying her and perhaps she’ll tempt you to more Mulberry.

Reactions: Julija
Welcome back! Your Mulberry Lily is gorgeous. It’s such an iconic and easy to carry bag. I have two myself. The price you paid is beyond a bargain for one in such good condition. I stick to new, sales and outlet so I’m less sure of the preloved market but I know that’s a bargain!

Great your restaurants are opening again. I’ve not been able to carry my Lily bags since March! Enjoy carrying her and perhaps she’ll tempt you to more Mulberry.
thank you for your kind comment. yesterday i went out with Lily for the first time and I am beyong pleased. you are right, it is such an easy to carry bag indeed! The relaunched Alexa is tempting me big time but I'm trying to resist. I did an enormous work to sell all the bags I was not using and now trying not to fall in the same trap again haha

thank you for your kind comment. yesterday i went out with Lily for the first time and I am beyong pleased. you are right, it is such an easy to carry bag indeed! The relaunched Alexa is tempting me big time but I'm trying to resist. I did an enormous work to sell all the bags I was not using and now trying not to fall in the same trap again haha
I’m not one to talk to then. My DH bought me the new Alexa the week it was launched as he knows how much I’ve always wanted a black one! I had an original chestnut one already (plus a Cara, two Lilys, an original Bayswater, a Small Bays Satchel, a Bayswater tote, a Tessie Hobo, a Seaton and a mini Amberley!) so you’ll get encouragement from me.

I love them all but my Lily’s and Alexa’s are probably my favourites! My Cara has been most used this year though.

I cannot sing the Lily bag's praises enough, I have oak and oxblood lilies in both the regular and medium sizes in the gorgeous NVT leather which Mulberry no longer produces, and they are wonderful bags, easy to use, classic, elegant and pretty. I got all mine in past sales that Mulberry had, but the price you paid for your beautiful Lily is amazing for a bag that Mulberry still stocks. I used my regular oak Lily today on my daily walk and it makes me feel put together if that makes sense - I know I'm carrying a beautiful bag if anyone happens to be looking - and it can go everywhere eg trips to the supermarket, walks, evening use, you name it a Lily can go there.

Reactions: metalic glove