Coming back to MBMJ with a Groovee...

This isn't a reveal yet as I've only made the purchase tonight but I'm so excited!

I've owned a couple of MBMJ bags - a Baby Aidan in Dirty Martini and another in Creme, and a Natasha in Blossom Pink. I no longer have any of them, mainly because I just fell out of love with them and the colours were never really me. I'm a huge fan of browns and I adore a tan bag but I also prefer silver hardware. This combination is pretty rare to come by these days.

So I was searching for Groovee bags on eBay and I came across a tan Groovee with silver hardware! So without thinking and with absolutely no consideration for any bills I may still need to pay, I bought her! The seller has over 1500 feedback with no negatives at all so I've no concerns over authenticity, and the bag is brand spanking new!

The bag is being shipped from the US to the UK so I am preparing myself for possible import charges but hopefully I will escape them! I will do a reveal as soon as I receive her! I have such a good feeling about this bag! I think it will be the MBMJ for me!

watchthestars

Jan 10, 2008
London
I have a tan Groovee with silver hardware! Bought mine from NAP in 2009ish. If it's the same one you'll love it, I adore mine!

I have a tan Groovee with silver hardware! Bought mine from NAP in 2009ish. If it's the same one you'll love it, I adore mine!
I think it is the same one because the lining is the old cotton lining, not the silly nylon linings you get in the new bags. So I'm sure it's an older model, but somehow no one has ever bought it! I'm so glad it's the old one as well because the leather was also better on the old bags!