comicon 2007-san diego: who is going?

I'm going to try to go. I requested days off and I'm trying to compile a group to road trip :smile:

toki, did you already buy your passes online? if not, you may want to do that or you'll be standing in awful lines in the morning just to get tickets..then you have to stand in another line just to get badges!

i posted a pic of the membership prices on here

are any of you gals going? i saw a small mention of it in another thread. are you going soley to meet simone and have him sign your bags or are there other things you're interested in as well?

my husband and i were talking about it in the car today. i'd LOVE to go but i don't know if our schedules will allow it. there are three reasons i want to go: meet ray bradbury (one of my idols and my favorite author ever), check out the star wars merch and meet simone! :heart::heart::heart:

will they have toki stuff for purchase there? if so, do you have any idea what? probably clothes and hats and vinyl figures. will the plush be out by then?

Tip: always carry some cash if you want to get some deals on vinyl- I was just at AX in Long Beach and I got my mozzarella ($25), bastardino ($10) and popeltina ($10) at great prices- I bargined and then had the exact cash amount ready to pay.:tup: