Comfy Slippers Advice Needed

Pursissima

Dec 3, 2009
Hello, I am trying to find a perfect pair of slippers to wear at home during these cold winter months, and I usually buy a pair from department stores, Macys, Nordstrom, etc. But sometimes they are just not warm enough, so I wanted to get your opinion on what brand and style do you wear at home? Are UGG the best ones, or do you prefer some other brand? Basically I just need a warm, cozy, comfy pair of slippers that will warm my feet this winter.

Thanks in advance for all your advices.

I really do prefer Uggs. The real sheepskin is far warmer than synthetics and I can wear them barefoot. They have enough of a sole that I can get the mail and not worry about ruining them.

For those who prefer a softer sole, though, something like this works:
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/23777?feat=18999-ppxs&dds=y

Honestly, though, I had a pair of these and I wore them for two seasons before they fell apart. I've worn my Uggs far more and they are still going strong, so for longevity I choose Uggs.

I have the Ugg Coquette .. they are open back but honestly my feet have never been warmer. They mold to your foot and have a thick rubber sole so if you need to go outside with them you can.

Thank you so much for the advices, I will be looking into UGGs then. I have a few pairs of boots, and I love them, so with your input, plus the boot experience, I will probably be happy with my choice.

Thanks again :smile:

I have the ugg Dakota slippers and I wear them year round indoors. I like how you can slip out of them easier than my ugg boots. They are great to wear as driving shoes when you are wearing heels, too.