comfy crocs

i was just reading about these - i wanted them last season, but they were a tad bit - uh, well let's just say i had a hard time matching them with anything in my wardrobe - but when i saw the pretty ballet flats in this thread, i really wanted to try them out. i went walking around out on my lunch hour and much to my surprise - i found them at my local Roots store!! i got the last pair in pink in my size and i'm over the moon! they are so pretty (i love the subtle metallic pale pink!!!) and they are SO comfortable - PLUS they were super cheap! (mostly b/c roots is having a three day sale)but they were 22 bucks plus tax!! amazing deal!!

thank you for posting this thread!! (cnd girls - go to Roots now! i didn't think i would ever find the ballet flats in canada!)

I broke down and bought a pair today. All the kids that I work with have them, and I thought I'd get a pair too. They're the perfect bright footwear for working in childcare, although I don't know about running in them? Anyway I love mine, it's not often I find shoes to fit my big stupid feet. I'm tempted to get some of those jibbitz too.

Heres a pic of mine hehe:

Not a fan of the clogs (sorry, but I don't like clogs in general, JMO), but the ballet flats are cute! I don't have a pair yet but after reading the comments yet I just might give them a try~! Thanks ladies!

I love love love my crocs. I have the mary janes and regular crocs too. I just bought the sassari in black and white. They are too cute....wedges!! Check them out!Mine are in black and white!!!

I love them....i love all of my crocs!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

I love love love my crocs. I have the mary janes and regular crocs too. I just bought the sassari in black and white. They are too cute....wedges!! Check them out!Mine are in black and white!!!

I love them....i love all of my crocs!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

They are making wedges now? That's it! Converted! Ordering multiple pairs now!

My mother adores them, but she is also a flashy colors type of person :P

As for me, she broke me down and I have a pair of Mary Janes in gold. Seeing the new styles, I am considering getting another pair.

To the person who talked about croc-offs, my mother insists on only buying the crocs made in canada as she believes they are better than the croc made in China! :yes:

I just got a pair of the "scutes" today. They are pretty cute, imo, for bumming around in shorts. I also bought a pair of the "niles" sandals and I don't like the way those look on at all.

I am all about comfort but I am on the hunt for a pair of black strappy sandals.

Many places are sold out of these cool wedges... may I ask where you ladies are finding these?

I just ordered mine from [SIZE=-1]www.taylorshoes.com ([/SIZE]Taylor Shoes). I have never used them before but they had the best selection of any online store I could find still carrying these and they have free shipping over $75. I am a size 8 and they had all but the black/white and brown/gold in my size. The black/white can be backordered at bloomingdales, which I am contemplating but I might just wait.

How high is the wedge on these?

Sorry I didn't respond earlier...they are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches i think. I am really tall (6'2) and they are not like my other heels that I wear. I love love love them. They are cute and I can dress them up and down too. No one believes me that they are crocs. I have the mary janes too, and love them too!