Comfy clothes, sweats, and loungey things - good look for Balenciaga?

I'm the queen of dressing down...and a fabu B-bag is always on my arm. Today I went to Ikea with some dirty jeans, olive green tee shirt, gold havaianas, Ray-Ban aviators, my big ole sapin Work on my arm...and a "don't hate me cause I'm beautiful" attitude. :P

I'm with ya,...it's all about attitude!!:tup:

I think a Bbag can look good dressed up or down. 90% of the time I can casual and I find it easy to wear a Bbag when I'm daggy or casual! I also love seeing all the celebs in their house clothes with a Bbag caught out in the street! LOL! My problem is being able to rock a Bbag to a glam function. It happens very rarely, but I am hopeless at matching a Bbag with formal attire

Ditto! I usually grab my bbags whenever I'm in casual wear and I'll also use them to go to work.. but I can't seem to be able to use my bbags at "dressy functions" like semi-formals, formals, balls, wedding receptions, etc. I dunno... maybe b/c I'm matching my "slouchy" bbag to the comfy outfit I'm in?

I dunno - I just really love the look of bbags with a T and jeans.

Anyway, in my sleep deprived dillusion I forgot to say that today I had no energy for anything fashionable! Normally I have no issue carrying my gorgeous bbags with whatever I am wearing, because as my lovely pf friends have stated it is all about the ATTITUDE! I agree w/ KDC about the whole super glam thing. If I have to be uber dressed up then I generally use a small discreet clutch that I have used for years (classic Prada). I think that your bbag would look so cute w/ your cute sweats and hot Fendi sunnies!

That's the thing I love about a great bag. No matter what you're wearing you'll still look polished. I'm definitely not a morning person so I tend to go to work not always looking my best. But I always feel better knowing I have a nice bag. But it's definitely time for a new one.

i think you can carry your Bbag wearing anything! If your wearing a tracksuit and BIG sunnies, yeh of course you can rock your Bal!!! I would/and will be when I get mine!
The Bal will dress up your outfit! xx I want pics!

I think that that is one of the beauties of BBags, as long as they are not overstuffed they can be casual or smart - just look at Sienna Miller and Nicole Ritchie, hardly smartly dressed all the time are they but their BBags work great.

Well, I pretty much always dress casually, although I don't wear sweats in public, and I love carrying my bbag everywhere. I think a bbag has a casual look to it.

I usually dress down during my working days, but I really can't stay away from my black City. Balenciaga bags are gorgeous because you can wear what you want and they always pull up your outfit!

These are the moments I whip out my canvas tote. Like today, taking dd, to the Doctor. I am totally sleep deprived. DD has a horrid intestinal bacterial infection that has been going on since Saturday. So, exhausted, I went to the Dr.'s office in a juicy sweat suit w/ my forever 21 canvas bag. I just couldn't work anything fabulous. Think good thoughts for us girls, I have to collect poo samples and take them back and they will NOT be carried in anything Balenciaga! My poor baby (she is 4, but still my 'baby') even said "Wait, where is your REAL bag?" !!! I am creating a serious fashionista. Good thing my other DD is a major tomboy and could care less!

Awwww, Shasta, I hope that your baby feels better soon. I have 5-year old twins, who are and always will be my babies, so I've done a bit of sample collecting over the last few years. But know that my thoughts and prayers are going your way...

I think that that is one of the beauties of BBags, as long as they are not overstuffed they can be casual or smart - just look at Sienna Miller and Nicole Ritchie, hardly smartly dressed all the time are they but their BBags work great.

ITA, Ali! I think that you can pull off a Bbag with any sort of attire, for as long as you have the right attitude when carrying it. :tup:

This has such great responses! :tup: Haha. When I say "dress up" my bbag I mean like I really work at the outfit, hair, shoes, and matching accessories. But I guess I kinda do that too when I look "bummy"...it's crazy how even our "bummy" pants cost $100.00 plus :lol:. Ah to be a *bbag girl* hahaha. :graucho:

:wlae: