Comfortable high-heel knee-high boots?

1. Hey guys -

I'm LOVING the whole skirt + knee-high boots look for fall/winter. I'm trying to find the perfect pair that is versatile enough to wear with cute skirts and also under jeans....hence why I'm dying for a great pair of pointy-toe, high heel (stiletto heel is hot, but stacked relatively thin heels are hot too), knee-high boots. This seems like it should be a popular look, no? Any of you know any really fabulous ones that are also comfortable? I know wedge boots are probably more comfortable, but they definitely don't come in pointy toe (..or do they??)....hahahaha...

I just bought Via Spiga "Wine" boots in black nappa, and they're gorgeousssss on but the leather is so hard and they don't feel all that comfortable. Any ideas?:roflmfao:

Via Spiga 'Wine' Boot - - Nordstrom.com

2. You can take them to the cobbler and have them "soften" the boot.

3. [​IMG]$40 at Kohl's, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Plus the grommet detail is exactly the same color as the hardware on my Balenciaga bags:idea:

4. I just bought brown and black pairs of Chloe 3.5" stacked heel buckle boot (take a look at NeimanMarcus.com for Chloe boot) that are absolutely gorgeous. I have another pair in 6.5 black that my best friend changed her mind about since she felt it was too tight. I am planning to return them to Saks. They have since run out of this size so let me know if you might like them. I Love mine and plan to wear them until I am 80 years old.

5. Chloe -  Buckled Knee Boot -  Neiman Marcus

Mary Ann, is that the boot you were talking about?

Chloe's Edith Knee Boot is pretty gorgeous too:

Chloe -  Edith Knee Boot -  Neiman Marcus

Both are a bit too round-toe for what I'm looking for, although I know round-toe is totally in this season and much more comfortable than pointy-toe. Those Kohl's boots look really good too - that heel is amazing robyn! $40, what a steal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice