Alexander Wang Comfort factor for AW heels??

amoree

O.G.
Nov 24, 2009
I though I'd start a thread related to AW heels and comfort feedback from owners to help us ponderers decide if we should buy particulr styles.

First off the bat, Fabiana heels. Comfort rating out of 10 (10 being the most comfotable) and any extra feedback would be good eg. sizing etc.

Attachments

• m-3-35-none-kvtmzmuy85wk.jpg
    m-3-35-none-kvtmzmuy85wk.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 244
I though I'd start a thread related to AW heels and comfort feedback from owners to help us ponderers decide if we should buy particulr styles.

First off the bat, Fabiana heels. Comfort rating out of 10 (10 being the most comfotable) and any extra feedback would be good eg. sizing etc.

Not that I know, but I've read in multiple places that these are VERY uncomfortable.. though just by looking at them, I can imagine they would be horribly uncomfortable anyway. They are super super cute though!

The Freja runs a bit large. I typically wear a 37.5, but the 37s fit me perfectly. They were comfortable! I was shocked. My mom hated them and practically had an aneurism when I said I wanted to buy them.

On the other hand, the Constance bootie (I loved the look of the gray flannel) is a torture device. Just cruel. I got them on Yoox for a wicked sale price of $75, and then discovered why.

Must go back for more research.

The Freja runs a bit large. I typically wear a 37.5, but the 37s fit me perfectly. They were comfortable! I was shocked. My mom hated them and practically had an aneurism when I said I wanted to buy them.

On the other hand, the Constance bootie (I loved the look of the gray flannel) is a torture device. Just cruel. I got them on Yoox for a wicked sale price of $75, and then discovered why.

Must go back for more research.
OH! As for the ratings.

Freja - comfort rating: 9 (Uggs are a 10, I have to be realistic here)

Constance - comfort rating: can I give a negative number? Honestly. I couldn't even walk in them.

I have the Dakotas myself, and I loveloveLOVE them! I don't wear heels much, since I'm quite tall (176cm), but even so I think they're really comfy and easy to walk in.

Sizewise, they're normal to sliiiiightly large.

Rating for comfort: 9/10.