Comfort AND classic

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
Hi everyone! I wanted to find out if you could recommend gorgeous designer shoes that make your legs look gorgeous (I’m short at 5’2) but also a shoe that won’t make my ankles feel like they are gonna break off.
I want to really work on and build my high heel shoe collection but for me, comfort is a big deal.
I rarely ever reach for my Louboutins UNLESS I’m going to an event. Then I anticipate the pain and go for it.

This is what I currently have in high heels :
Black louboutin pigalle - sexy shoe but ouch, at the most an hour in these is possible.

Black louboutin Fifi - more comfortable than pigalle but I also get to the point where I feel intense ankle pain...

Valentino rockstud boot with a block heel, not sure the name but it’s SO comfy I could go all day in these.

White Valentino rockstud higher heel
Poudre Valentino rockstud - both Thus far my most comfortable designer heels.

I have a platform louboutin in the cream color, I don’t love it but don’t know how to sell it.

I want to get the Louboutin So Kate because it’s so beautiful but I heard it’s more painful than the pigalle.
Should I try manohlo blanik? Gianvito Rossi!

Which heels would you recommend for my collection ? I want to be able to wear them when I go out with my husband on date nights and when the kids are around

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
can you go somewhere to try shoes on (nordies, neiman, etc)? imo, get whatever fits YOUR foot the best. i've got pradas, manolos and jimmy choos ... and let me just say i won't buy anything else once i discovered the jc's! my preferred style is the jc romy 100.

Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and Sergio Rossi are my favourite brands, Ferragamo tends to be a bit classic while you can find trendy shoes in the other 2 brands