Comfiest black flats?

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
I'm looking for the comfiest, cute, well made black flats.

Emphasis on comfy and well made.

Budget is around 450$, but if the quality is there, I could go higher.

I'd like it to be classic in style so I don't have to worry if it matches my outfits. Lol

Thanks!

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Have you thought about a black driving shoe? Carshoe makes the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and they are excellent quality.

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
Ferragamo varina in calf skin.

I do have Varinas. Perhaps I'll try a different width. Or maybe the Vara.

Agree with Ferragamo
Thanks!

Thanks!

Chloe scalloped ballet flat

Does the Chloe flat last long? The leather seemed really soft so I feel like it would get all squished in the back like I see some peoples flats are.

I do like the one I saw today! I like the rubber sole too.

Have you thought about a black driving shoe? Carshoe makes the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and they are excellent quality.

I haven't, and I'll look this up! Hopefully they are found in stores here.

Thank you all for the suggestions!

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
I have found Mephisto and Born are my most comfortable flats. They have held up well and are well under $450 :biggrin:

iluvbagsnshoes

Keeper of dachshunds
O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
The Polar Vortex
Definitely AGL. I bought my first pair about a month ago, and now have 5 pairs because they are SO comfy right from the box. When I first put them on, I said, out loud that it felt like my feet were getting a hug.

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
I have found Mephisto and Born are my most comfortable flats. They have held up well and are well under $450 :biggrin:

Haven't tried Mephisto, but Born did work. But after wearing them for awhile they seemed to get really, really loose.

Gotta try this!

Definitely AGL. I bought my first pair about a month ago, and now have 5 pairs because they are SO comfy right from the box. When I first put them on, I said, out loud that it felt like my feet were getting a hug.
It's kinda hard to find an all black pair. I think I found two that were all black. But I'll definitely try AGL.

After repeated wears, does the soft leather sag after awhile?