Comes in great colors and affordable!!

I would just buy the Botkier Convertible that this bag is a knockoff of- it's around the time of the season where they will get quite discounted and Botkier leather is to die for!

chemlex said:
I would just buy the Botkier Convertible that this bag is a knockoff of- it's around the time of the season where they will get quite discounted and Botkier leather is to die for!
I had no idea this was a copy of anything - Thx!!!

SuzyZ said:
I had no idea this was a copy of anything - Thx!!!

You are certainly welcome. I don't think Hayden Harnett purposefully copied Botkier, but they sure look similiar.

I think you will be much happier with a Botkier - and right now it's 40% off at The Purse Store:
http://www.thepursestore.com/page/T/PROD/_009A/40621

I haven't shopped around for the best deal on this bag, but 40% sounds good. You might want to google a bit before you purchase in order to find the best deal.

chemlex said:

I wanted to get a Botkier for a while and finally had a chance to feel the leather of the Botkier. Very disappointed, it was very stiff for the Stirup (the one I loved) and awkward to carry on the shoulder. And the leather on other models are softer but they don't look that good in real.:sad:

i don't like the botkier pebbled leather, it's way too stiff. the non-pebble is great, but it seems like they're making more stuff than ever in the pebble.

i actually like the hayden-harnett a lot better than the convertible. the botkier isn't nearly as cute in real life.