Comedy show question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey I’m going to jimmy carr in November with a lad im with and I have absolutely no idea what to wear I have a possibility on what to wear but I think it’s way too dressy can someone help ?!?? The dress is attached

Attached Files:

2. That looks like something you’d wear to a nightclub. I think maybe a t-shirt and jeans is more appropriate for a comedy show.

*Also... the dart placements on that dress are rather unfortunate.

scivolare, fabuleux, lulilu and 3 others like this.
  3. Comedy shows are definitely more casual. I would just wear a cute top and jeans. Add some heels if you wanted to, but I agree with the poster above about that dress being more for a nightclub.

& oh gosh now that they also pointed it out... that is an aweful place to have a seam on the chest area like that lol. Guess there’s no point in wearing a bra, it’ll look like you’re not wearing one regardless

eunaddict and HiromiT like this.
  4. Agree with the other posters. Cute/dressy top paired with black skinny trousers or jeans would be appropriate. That dress is fine for a different kind of club. ;)

5. You can wear literally anything to comedy shows. It's very casual without dress codes. I would wear jeans and T-shirt.

6. If you can get away with that dress, look that good in it, wear it. Your 'lad' will be honoured, you go for it!

7. definitely jeans, maybe a dressy one if you want to look to impress.

8. I think a dress is fine if you are a dress kind of gal! I wear a lot of dresses for just everyday. Agree this particular one might have an issue with the dart placement and it might be too short, depends on your height though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice