Come to Mama!! New MAC Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so in love!!! I just got my first MAC in Distressed Brown. Let me tell you, this is my first experience with this type of leather. My Nikki is BH and is still breaking in and I have a Treesje and that leather is sooo tough in comparison.....

My (new to me) MAC arrived today right before i was leaving to head to Target with my DD. I had to use it right away! (and i just happened to be wearing brown so it matched)

Here she is......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! Love the color! Congrats!

3. It looks delicious, congrats!

4. Great brown color, congrats!

5. Oooh I have one of these and I love it!!! Beautiful congrats!

6. Gorgeous....congrats! It looks great on you!

7. Nice :tup: Gorgeous color!!! Congratulations!

8. Congrat! The bag looks good on you.

9. Love that brown, it is so GORGEOUS!!!

10. Congrats! I need a MAC in my life!

11. Stunning! And it looks like your Target has a Starbucks, LOL. Life's little pleasures...a new purse and coffee!

12. That brown is gorgeous. I'm not a fan of gold hardware but with that color it looks really good!

13. I think the distressed brown is just gorgeous. I've been tempted by it many times, but never bitten the bullet!

14. love it!!!!!!!!!

15. Gorgeous! I love distressed brown!