Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge!

I NEED HELP!!!! :lol:
Besides Bal, I also :heart: Chloe so I couldn't resist getting another Paraty in 'Old Pink' + CL Pigalles. All thanks to ******...really, I must stop going to her website!!! Lol!

More sunglasses for me!

Chanel Perle 5159H.

Another bad habit of mine - collecting sunglasses! To ease my guilt, I gave my Mom a pair of Chanel that were too big on me and justified the new purchase as a replacement. :biggrin:

Did you get your coat? I returned my first choice and I think the trench is going back too....it falls just below my knee and I don't think it just looks quite right for my height. The actual coat fits perfectly tho ..hope you get on better!
I'll start. I'm waiting for a Burberry Prorsum coat from the outnet, hope it fits!

I'm also waiting for a Mac by Marc Jacobs jacket, a D&G bracelet and a pair of CLs (black 100 Simple Pumps).

Here is a sneak peak of the Burberry coat:

attachment.php

....I think I am going to faint :faint:
I just snagged my holiest of most holiest Chanel HG....Chanel Large Reissue Gray Camera Case bag and in brand-new condition!!!!! And just in time for my b-day too!!!! :woohoo:

so excited, just bought a Chanel flap for a deal! needs a trip to the bag spa but excited for the project :smile: cant wait for it to come in

I have been on the fence with my next leather jacket...

it was either balenciaga or rick owens..

i know i need both in the future but just one for now...

i ended up with rick owens.. ill post pics when it arrives
:biggrin:

Did you get your coat? I returned my first choice and I think the trench is going back too....it falls just below my knee and I don't think it just looks quite right for my height. The actual coat fits perfectly tho ..hope you get on better!

DHL tried to deliver it several times while I was on holiday, but I called them today and they will deliver it this afternoon. I'm so excited!! I'll let you know what I think later on.

Too bad none of the coats fit you...but it really is no point to keep an expensive Burberry if you are not 100% satisfied. I'll say return and find another one you will be truly happy with!

DHL tried to deliver it several times while I was on holiday, but I called them today and they will deliver it this afternoon. I'm so excited!! I'll let you know what I think later on.

Too bad none of the coats fit you...but it really is no point to keep an expensive Burberry if you are not 100% satisfied. I'll say return and find another one you will be truly happy with!
oh good luck! I do hope you love it!
The length was just a little long on both coats but now I'm thinking it was worth getting professionally shortened! I'm keeping an eye out on the site because returns keep cropping up!

oh good luck! I do hope you love it!
The length was just a little long on both coats but now I'm thinking it was worth getting professionally shortened! I'm keeping an eye out on the site because returns keep cropping up!

Yes, that could be an option too of course. If the lenght was in the middle of your leg/a bit below your knees I think I agree that they were too long. To the knee is OK but not so much longer. Sure hope mine fit because returns is a hassle!

Back here...! First of all I'm waiting for a package from sweet wonderwoman with some Kentucky goodies, can't wait *B*;)

And I'm waiting for a set of Chanel Khaki nail polishes, Khaki Vert, Brun and Rose, can't wait!! So happy I manage to find all of them.

Also waiting for a pair of Uggs kensington motorcycle boots:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2385_1_black.jpg
    2385_1_black.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 128
this is spooky! I have these boots in dark brown - they are absolutely fabulous boots - I live in mine all the time - they are so much more hardwearing in the leather - and so so comfy!!
I was contemplating a pair in the black too! great choice!

Back here...! First of all I'm waiting for a package from sweet wonderwoman with some Kentucky goodies, can't wait *B*;)

And I'm waiting for a set of Chanel Khaki nail polishes, Khaki Vert, Brun and Rose, can't wait!! So happy I manage to find all of them.

Also waiting for a pair of Uggs kensington motorcycle boots:
attachment.php