Come share your September 2012 purchases!

Hello!
This is my FIRST post :smile: And I hope you ladies can help!

I received this Chanel Wallet (With a 2.55) for my birthday this week - I just have just put all my cards/money into it and I can't decide on whether to keep it or exchange for a classic black caviar wallet...

This one is a patent bright watermelon coloured wallet - but this is my first Chanel wallet and I am wondering if I should swap it for something a little more classic...?
I do love this one - and I am in my early twenties so it is a bit fun, and I don't think many wallets from this collection (Spring 2012) are going to be released in Aus (I think they are released next month) but a classic black Chanel wallet would be timeless...

I would LOVE your help/thoughts!? xx

35baty9.png

Hello!

I received this Chanel Wallet (With a 2.55) for my birthday this week - I just have just put all my cards/money into it and I can't decide on whether to keep it or exchange for a classic black caviar wallet...

This one is a patent bright watermelon coloured wallet - but this is my first Chanel wallet and I am wondering if I should swap it for something a little more classic...?
I do love this one - and I am in my early twenties so it is a bit fun, and I don't think many wallets from this collection (Spring 2012) are going to be released in Aus (I think they are released next month) but a classic black Chanel wallet would be timeless...

35baty9.png
Bree:
I have this same wallet in Dark Beige caviar and love it!! I switch off between this and an Hermes Dogon wallet, but end up using this one more. Maybe if you got it in black caviar instead of patent "watermelon" you might like it better.

I just bought this bag the other day and waiting to arrive. I do love this lady pearly a lot too. I think is so versatile. Congrats and we are bag twin.
minnie, cheers! I am sure you will love this bag as much as I do! It is very light and easy to wear double or single strap and if you are less thal 5'6" it could be worn crossbody too! :ghi5:

Last edited:
Hello!

35baty9.png
I would exchange. Like you said, it's your first wallet and I think you'll like it now, but not sure if you'll still like it in a few more years. Unless you have enough money to also buy a black classic wallet and don't have to exchange this one. Good excuse to keep this one :P