Come share your May 2014 Chanel purchases

MaryJoe84

O.G.
Mar 21, 2013
Sooo Ladies,

in some parts of the world it's already May ^^so I think we can start the new thread - so keep them coming, your May purchases.... Hopefully the Ladies (including me) who are still waiting for their fuchsia lamb minis can post here soon...

And hopefully everyone could get their much wanted bags before the increase in the US today...

Yeah I am wondering how many would buy the classics in May at the new prices. I'm thinking of getting a mini myself, but have not bitten the bullet yet lol.

Bring it on, ladies!

I think those that buy after the price increase are buying the bags that they truly love and really, really want. They're definitely not just "settling" for something to buy just to buy it before the price goes up. I look forward to seeing everyone's meaningful purchases this month! There's always a sunny side to everything! :sunshine:

I'll be on ban island as soon as my fuchsia lamb mini comes in!!! :love:

I think those that buy after the price increase are buying the bags that they truly love and really, really want. They're definitely not just "settling" for something to buy just to buy it before the price goes up. I look forward to seeing everyone's meaningful purchases this month! There's always a sunny side to everything! :sunshine:

+1. Very well said my friend! I will see you on ban island very soon:lol:

+1! I hope the craze can die down soon!

So many last minute rush!

I know it's not officially May but i did make a small cheeky Chanel purchase yesterday :biggrin: and a few others during April which i am not officially allowed to have until my graduation in July…booo! haha

I was browsing through instagram and one of my favourite accounts posted a picture of a beautiful fushia pink lambkin with silver hardware cc cardholder and i fell in love with it. I searched high and low and finally managed to find one is Harrods yesterday (over the phone) and they have sent it out to me on Mail order. I am literally so excited! I am hoping it'll arrive Friday or Saturday fingers crossed :biggrin:

The fushia hot pink shade is gorgeous and i can't wait to add it to my Chanel collection

New Purseform member :biggrin:

Sophia x
sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk