Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

Just purchased the small brown flap pondicherry bag!! I happened to find a Chanel boutique that still had one in stock. I'm so excited! This is my first Chanel flap bag purchase, and I looooove the brown aged calfskin. Anyone else have the pondicherry? I'd love to hear how they hold up :smile:

I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :smile:

View attachment 2091039
No idea about the season, but the color is terrific!

Mine is still new in its box and I'll take photos tomorrow. But here's a link to the exact bag. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find one new at Chanel :biggrin:

http://www.spottedfashion.com/2012/07/12/chanel-pondichery-bag-reference-guide/

Just purchased the small brown flap pondicherry bag!! I happened to find a Chanel boutique that still had one in stock. I'm so excited! This is my first Chanel flap bag purchase, and I looooove the brown aged calfskin. Anyone else have the pondicherry? I'd love to hear how they hold up :smile: