Come Share Your March 2010 Purchases With Us!

is this the boheiman one? if so..any modeling pics?? :smile:

Not sure if it is? I know it is limited s/s. There is a pic of it on jennifer aniston in the celeb thread and a pic in the stole/shawl clubhouse with the eden neo collection. It is also on L.V site MP0780. Mine won't come till Friday. I can't wait:yahoo: Ban not going so well:nuts:

Here is my vernis coin purse in pomme I got on Friday for my iPod Nano and it fits perfectly...I think the red colors of the purse and my iPod are almost identical!:biggrin:
lvverniscpalone1.jpg

lvverniscpipod.jpg

^ It's soooo beautiful! :heart:

Someone said that the next price increase is on the 26th of this month! Can anyone confirm that? I want to buy a Speedy before then if that's the case. :wondering
Thanks! I just saw that too about the price increase on the 26th but IDK if it's true or not...hopefully someone can confirm it for us because I would like to know myself! The Speedy is a great bag btw, I bought three of them (mono 35, damier ebene 30, damier azur 30) a few years ago and they are classics that you can have for years to come. Hopefully the price won't go up that much because LV knows that those are their classics so they usually don't raise the prices on those that high...at least I hope they don't!

:crybaby: I wish I had a purchase to share, but.... I don't. My b-day gift wiped out any LV purchases for a while. So, I will just live though my TPF sisters and brothers!!!

Hi...I just ordered this bag yesterday sight unseen as they didnt have it in the store. Do you love it? Are you keeping it? I also orderd this bronze-red color but hadnt seen it IRL...Thank you and let me know how much you love it, or dont.

Hi shoedivas, I just saw this and not sure how you liked your Eden. I do love mine and plan on keeping it for sure. It's my new favorite bag. I've only carried it a couple of times due to the weather but hopefully this week will be much better.