Come & Share Your January 2012 Purchases!!!

Technically this was a December purchase... Red Caviar wallet on chain. I had to look ALL OVER for this baby!

My first WOC. I love it.. but please give your honest opinion if I look too tall to wear this cross body.. I am 5'9 and just want to make sure it still looks good!

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

you look great! i don't think anyone could be to tall for a woc!

The WOC hits at your hip just right. It looks fab on you:smile: congrats on your purchase.
Technically this was a December purchase... Red Caviar wallet on chain. I had to look ALL OVER for this baby!

My first WOC. I love it.. but please give your honest opinion if I look too tall to wear this cross body.. I am 5'9 and just want to make sure it still looks good!

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

Happy New Year to all!

Was supposed to just admire VCA pieces today but guess what followed me home! Initially, hard to stomach the price but after staring at her for awhile, glad that she came home w/ me. Hope you ladies agree that I made the right choice! Presenting...

11A Dark Red Caviar Flap - Medium / Large

Untitled001-3.jpg

Untitled002-3.jpg

I'm not a red person but she's just perfect! Beautiful cranberry color!

Happy New Year to all!

Was supposed to just admire VCA pieces today but guess what followed me home! Initially, hard to stomach the price but after staring at her for awhile, glad that she came home w/ me. Hope you ladies agree that I made the right choice! Presenting...

Yaay!!! we are bag cousins... i have a 11A dark red jumbo and i love her totally. you did make the right choice. congratulations

Happy New Year to all!

Untitled001-3.jpg

Untitled002-3.jpg

That is the perfect red!!! Love it so much!!!!

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

You are not too tall for the WOC - you look fabulous. Enjoy it!

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

I think it looks great on you! We need to have a varied size collection and the fact that you can wear this as a crossbody Chanel is even better. ENJOY!!!

saks4me said:
Happy New Year to all!

What a beautiful bag, Congrats

I love this bag!!! I try to not be so attracted to black because it goes with everything, but it's so hard. This is surely a winner!
That bag is to die for, now I have a black jumbo with SHW, but I would truely consider another if I could find one like yours!!! All I can say is "WOW"

I got this at the end of December by luck and I am still hesitant about the color. It is lambskin with light gold hardware, and my other is a navy caviar that I love. Just hoping I can work this in with my clothes.

YellowClutchwithLightGoldHardwareLambskin001.jpg