Come Share Your February 2009 Purchases With Us!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The January thread has been amazing, so many beautiful purchases! :nuts:

I'm looking forward to your February purchases!!
    :tup:

2. Wow is it February already? I bought some Camellia maryjane jellies. I'll try to get some pics today.

3. wow! you are efficient!

4. i wanna see pictures >_<

5. Way to go, Mon! Feb is gonna be fab, I know it! :choochoo:

6. Great way to start February, with my very first Chanel! Classic Black Caviar Jumbo with SHW!

[​IMG]

7. ^congrats on your first Chanel!!!

As for me, I just re-bought the very same Baby Cabas that I sold! :sneaky::blush::P
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. here are mine: navy jumbo and a set of earrings.

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

9. A great start everyone! :smile:))

10. Since 2008 was a marathon year in the HG department (!!!), I'm on a self-imposed ban! But I couldnt resist this cute little trinket for my cell phone. The tiny pearls are embedded inside :heart:

Attached Files:

11. Congrats everyone! great purchases!

12. Great buys everyone! That navy jumbo is :drool:

13. Wow, looks like we are off to a great start with February. Great buys ladies.

Here are my Camellia jellies - sorry the pictures aren't great.

Attached Files:

14. Sorry for being a cheater... I technically bought this in January, but I haven't been able to post until Feb!

Presenting my suede mini, red with gold hardware. Purchased on ebay for $395!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. ^wow! great score!