Come & Share Your December 2011 Purchases!

wow, I can't believer it's December. But of course when your in college and you have bills to pay, it's hard to kick back and relax.

can't wait to fee l all these wonderful purchases.

Hello Ladies,
Hmmm so after my gorgeous red GST and bracelet from 12C in November, here are my new goodies! Just in time for a Tweedy Christmas, it was sold out in Paris so Montaigne arranged things with London so I could get one and I'm super happy, I love love love this bag! It's super big (my regular GST looks small compared to it !) and very roomy, perfect for those XMas shopping afternoons in Paris hehe! The twwedy interior is TDF. I wish it was a bit more sturdy but I love it ;)

Here it is, the 11A Tweedy bag, XL size - 2450 €

tweedy2.jpg

tweedy3.jpg

tweedy5.jpg

tweedy6.jpg

tweedy4.jpg

tweedy8.jpg

tweedy7.jpg

And, also got these wonderful earrings from 12C.
Picture doesn't do it justice. Couldn't decide between the purple ones (these ones), the blue ones (absolutely gorgeous) ans the gold/black ones which I really want to get....These are the perfect size, they catch the light beautifully, I love them!
For those of you wondering, they were €450.

bo12c1.jpg

Hello Ladies,
Hmmm so after my gorgeous red GST and bracelet from 12C in November, here are my new goodies! Just in time for a Tweedy Christmas, it was sold out in Paris so Montaigne arranged things with London so I could get one and I'm super happy, I love love love this bag! It's super big (my regular GST looks small compared to it !) and very roomy, perfect for those XMas shopping afternoons in Paris hehe! The twwedy interior is TDF. I wish it was a bit more sturdy but I love it ;)

tweedy2.jpg

tweedy3.jpg

tweedy5.jpg

tweedy6.jpg

tweedy4.jpg

tweedy8.jpg

tweedy7.jpg

wowwww breath-taking! Congratulations!!!!

ramblingdoll said:
Hello Ladies,

Woooow what a tweedy!!! is it lambskin?

:smile: