Come Share Your August 2010 purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love all of your purchases pandalian, especially the caviar wallet! I have been looking with no success for this wallet. Did you find it in a freestanding boutique or at a department store? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :smile:

2. OMG--I LOVE that bag! Congratulations!!

3. Thank you ladies!

This bag is cute! Congrats!

4. 10A Maxi in Taupe Lambskin with matt GHW £2,295

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. WOW gaga_ser, your bag looks amazing. Congratz!!

Does the pic reflect true color?
    because I'm ordering one and still waiting for it to come :smile:

6. Gaga_ser, love the lambskin........

7. Black large Diamond Stitch tote =)

[​IMG]

8. wow! gaga, is the CC pic true to real life? i thought it had a matte coating like the 10P's, but it looks antiqued... truly more special! :tender:

9. My contribution for this month: the beautiful Black Patent M/L Flap. :yahoo:

Even though she's stunning IRL, she collects quite a lot of fingerprints. :-s

[​IMG]

10. Another Close up shot:

I'm so in love. :love:

[​IMG]

11. congrats! it's pretty! :love:

12. Yes it is.

13. thank you! got the wallet through my sa from uk. it's still pretty new so i guess there maybe stock coming in for states. :biggrin: i believe they come in lambskin as chanel website is showing one.

14. thank you!:biggrin:

15. gaga_ser, divingcandie, missaznpirate congrats on your lovely loots!:biggrin: