Come share your April/May 2008 Purchases!! :)

i have a little package with an '04 beauty waiting for me when i return home...(which will only be on the 9th, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! AHH!!)

a bit of seafoam in the city....:love:

:nuts: There could be the sligthest bit of chance that we could be Seafoam City sisters!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see yours!!

Well, don't know whether to count his for March or April...

Yesterday I received my 06 Ink Twiggy and it's to die for!!! It's in such perfect condition and the color truly is a beauty!!!

:nuts: There could be the slightest bit of chance that we could be Seafoam City sisters!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see yours!!

yaay!! are you getting your hands on one too?? i was SO exited that I had found my holiest of Holy Grails, I stayed up till about 5.00 in the morning, dealing with money issues (moving money around on my swiss bank accounts :P) and couldn't sleep because I kept on thinking about her....oh my, after reading this me thinks I've gone crazy!

However, since I'm not home yet I haven't seen her which is driving me crazy! And believe you me, tPF will be drowning in pictures of my seafoam baby :roflmfao:

How were you able to find the seafoam?!!??

I got mine through a lovely, fellow tPFer who sadly had to sell hers to fund great, new purchases!!

yaay!! are you getting your hands on one too?? i was SO exited that I had found my holiest of Holy Grails, I stayed up till about 5.00 in the morning, dealing with money issues (moving money around on my swiss bank accounts :P) and couldn't sleep because I kept on thinking about her....oh my, after reading this me thinks I've gone crazy!

However, since I'm not home yet I haven't seen her which is driving me crazy! And believe you me, tPF will be drowning in pictures of my seafoam baby :roflmfao:

I got mine through a lovely, fellow tPFer who sadly had to sell hers to fund great, new purchases!!

Sad for the other tpfer... but congradulations to you! I :heart: seafoam!!! :girlsigh: