Come share your April/May 2008 Purchases!! :)

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
i have a little package with an '04 beauty waiting for me when i return home...(which will only be on the 9th, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! AHH!!)

a bit of seafoam in the city....:love:
:nuts: There could be the sligthest bit of chance that we could be Seafoam City sisters!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see yours!!

fashion1sta

Nov 28, 2007
CA
i have a little package with an '04 beauty waiting for me when i return home...(which will only be on the 9th, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! AHH!!)

a bit of seafoam in the city....:love:
How were you able to find the seafoam?!!??

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
Well, don't know whether to count his for March or April...

Yesterday I received my 06 Ink Twiggy and it's to die for!!! It's in such perfect condition and the color truly is a beauty!!!

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
I just bought something this morning!:yahoo: Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week.

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Well, don't know whether to count his for March or April...

Yesterday I received my 06 Ink Twiggy and it's to die for!!! It's in such perfect condition and the color truly is a beauty!!!

I love Ink!! Do post pics of your new baby!!

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
London/Berlin
:nuts: There could be the slightest bit of chance that we could be Seafoam City sisters!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see yours!!
yaay!! are you getting your hands on one too?? i was SO exited that I had found my holiest of Holy Grails, I stayed up till about 5.00 in the morning, dealing with money issues (moving money around on my swiss bank accounts :P) and couldn't sleep because I kept on thinking about her....oh my, after reading this me thinks I've gone crazy!

However, since I'm not home yet I haven't seen her which is driving me crazy! And believe you me, tPF will be drowning in pictures of my seafoam baby :roflmfao:

How were you able to find the seafoam?!!??
I got mine through a lovely, fellow tPFer who sadly had to sell hers to fund great, new purchases!!

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
I also have an accessory on the way! I have a feeling april/may is going to be very busy for me :sweatdrop:

fashion1sta

Nov 28, 2007
CA
yaay!! are you getting your hands on one too?? i was SO exited that I had found my holiest of Holy Grails, I stayed up till about 5.00 in the morning, dealing with money issues (moving money around on my swiss bank accounts :P) and couldn't sleep because I kept on thinking about her....oh my, after reading this me thinks I've gone crazy!

However, since I'm not home yet I haven't seen her which is driving me crazy! And believe you me, tPF will be drowning in pictures of my seafoam baby :roflmfao:

I got mine through a lovely, fellow tPFer who sadly had to sell hers to fund great, new purchases!!

Sad for the other tpfer... but congradulations to you! I :heart: seafoam!!! :girlsigh: