Come share your 2014 march chanel purchases!!!

It is my way of saying goodbye to frigid winter! Yes the Valentino rock stud shade of pink I think match perfectly. Thank you for your kind words. Good luck deciding your shoes to match that lovely fuchsia classic flap you got.

I wish I had a winter, but this fuchsia is definitely a great color to welcome spring and summer! Thanks for the well wishes for the shoes; I'm going to check my options. :smile:

Here's what I bought on March 1st - a black caviar Now and Forever 14C flap with RHW. More pics are on my reveal thread! :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=857899
Saw your reveal. Congrats on finding such a great twist to the classic!

Here is my contribution - the Boy Fuchsia, also purchased on March 1.
And here is the link to the thread with more pictures:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pictures-of-a-fuchsia-boy-857834.html
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congrats for finding a piece of the rainbow.

I got my first flap yesterday
:dothewave::party::dothewave::party::dothewave:
Congrats on your first flap! We are bag twins and this was also my first flap.

This is what I just bought 😞 not sure about it but cute n perfect for future to be vintage

Sent my pearled earrings because they went darker on the gold hardware and they produced a credit note for me. I had to purchase something and couldn't find what I exactly needed "cute little pearl earrings"
I love chanel earrings and these are adorable.

Gasp! You are on fire with fuchsia. Congrats! Love the shoes and scarf! I am also in love with that chair. It looks like it has a clear cane style backing. Would you mind sharing where you found the chair? Thanks.

My purchase this month plus some
chanel cosmetics and skin care 😊
Lovely sandals. So, so adorable.

My purchases of the month (so far) Lol. ;)
Great color choice for the espadrilles. You are all set for every wardrobe color. Congrats!

Here's my March purchase :smile: 14P Light Pink Cerf Tote with 14S Ballerines ;)
Loving that pink cert tote and the ballerinas. Especially the interior color of your tote (saw on the other thread). Congrats!

Here's the pic!
Congrats on a great birthday! Way to go!

Saw your reveal. Congrats on finding such a great twist to the classic!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congrats for finding a piece of the rainbow.

Congrats on your first flap! We are bag twins and this was also my first flap.

I love chanel earrings and these are adorable.

Gasp! You are on fire with fuchsia. Congrats! Love the shoes and scarf! I am also in love with that chair. It looks like it has a clear cane style backing. Would you mind sharing where you found the chair? Thanks.

Lovely sandals. So, so adorable.

Thank you. I think the chair is made out of lucite? I got from One Kings Lane. It comes in different colors from black, smoke and clear.