Come share your 2014 march chanel purchases!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's March already! Noticed the new thread hasn't been started yet. This month I hope to share something. :smile: Looking forward to seeing all the new Spring goodies!

2. There's another one started by a different poster, but it's written as "Mars" purchases? Hopefully, mods can merge these :biggrin: Looking forward to everyone's March buys.

3. OMG I'm the one who started that thread. I am from Sweden and in Sweden March is spelled March and I didnt think twice when I posted the thread.. Do you know how one can edit the thread-name?

4. 1393827675654.jpg
  5. This bag looks so dark and wonderful; congrats on choosing a fabulous bag!

6. Awww...thank you, tutushopper! :smile:

7. very nice bag , is it lamb skin ? may I know how much ? thank you in advance .

8. It is caviar, dubaiyim, and price in USD is $3,700. Thanks! :smile:

9. How interesting! Happy Mars to you ;)
    I'm not sure how you could edit titles. But I don't think it's an issue now :biggrin:

10. I love seasonals that have that timeless look. :biggrin: Big congrats!

11. Boy 01.jpg
  12. Thank You

13. Omg the fuchsia boy is absolutely gorgeous, martini!!!! If I had the patience to wait for this I would of ordered this . So pretty! Congrats!!!!

14. Me too, Serrazane! I love that it looks like a classic, but it's lighter and has the handy inner pocket. :smile:
    Thank you, impulsive! :smile:
    Your boy is the first 14S fuchsia I've seen IRL, Martinibeach...and it's absolutely STUNNING! So glad to have met you, my dear fashionista friend! :smile: