:::Come share your 2014 APRIL Chanel purchases!:::

You guys have ACED the month so far and we aren't even halfway through the first day in it!! Congrats on these excellent purchases!! Jewelry is CRAZY, the lamb fuchsia speaks for itself, the boy is simply amazing, as are the shoes and the CWC is CRAY!

Can I ask: how much is the CWC?? Does this one have a small chain that hides inside the bag? If so, I saw one this weekend and was DULY IMPRESSED at how awesome of a bag it is! I've been thinking of getting one? :biggrin:

Bought last week, but I will only pay my CC bill in full in April, so I consider them April purchases. Hehee.

Chanel brooch and ring. What can I say, I love Chanel costume jewellery!

View attachment 2562713

Thanks for letting me share.

I finally received my fuchsia lamb jumbo. :smile:

A fuchsia boy WOC

And some shoes. I am content for now. :P

Picked up this stunning coral woc on my recent trip to Paris! Love:smile:

Bought this from a lovely seller, I love my CWC!

You guys have ACED the month so far and we aren't even halfway through the first day in it!! Congrats on these excellent purchases!! Jewelry is CRAZY, the lamb fuchsia speaks for itself, the boy is simply amazing, as are the shoes and the CWC is CRAY!

Can I ask: how much is the CWC?? Does this one have a small chain that hides inside the bag? If so, I saw one this weekend and was DULY IMPRESSED at how awesome of a bag it is! I've been thinking of getting one? :biggrin:

I worked with a seller on the Bay to get it for $2k. I had it authenticated and I couldn't say no. A purple jumbo is my HG and I have such a hard time finding the classics in purple!! So when I came across a CWC (classic look and feel) in lavender, my heart skipped a beat! :heart:

NICE! That's not a bad price at all! I just started researching it and it appears that they were $2,600.00 in August of 2012. No doubt they now cost more, but it can't be toooo much more.

And I agree on purple. One of my HGs would be like a bright, crayon purple in caviar. Probably a jumbo. I really haven't seen that much purple, ever, though! Your CWC is absolutely amazing -- it's a wonderful shade and you are super lucky to have found it! :biggrin:

I worked with a seller on the Bay to get it for $2k. I had it authenticated and I couldn't say no. A purple jumbo is my HG and I have such a hard time finding the classics in purple!! So when I came across a CWC (classic look and feel) in lavender, my heart skipped a beat! :heart: