Come see what I got

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Delivery a few minutes ago...

My new Modena Jacket by S.W.O.R.D.

Got it for only $247 from $910 (at tobi)-$1,130 (at ronherman).:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Wow....what a great deal!

3. Oh...and please post modeling pix when you get it!

4. Ohhhhh... That jacket is SO hot. Yes, modeling pics, please!!

5. Love it! Post a modeling pic please.

6. Awesome STEAL/DEAL...you go girl!!!! :yahoo:Where did you find this jacket at this GRREEAATT price :confused1:

7. the jacket is very gorgeous! and the price as well! post some modeling pics!

8. Congrats on a great deal and a HOT jacket.

9. Got it from shopbop.com ^^

10. Here you go.

Attached Files:

11. Looks so great!!!

12. love it!!

13. was it on sale?!?! That may be a dumb question... but maybe you got it from a wonderful website, that you might like to share! :biggrin:

14. Awesome deal! I wish I had one.

15. Haa..ha..NO secret here. Got it from shopbop. I visited their site to check for the volterra style by sword and saw this jacket. I didn't realize it's on sale since this style has been sold out for a while. When I checked it out and found my size available with this incredible price, I bought it right away! I intended to invest only 1 nice classic leather jacket. (got Volterra in washed silver, BTW) But with this price, I just couldn't help myself.:P