Come see what I found at Macy's today!!!!!

Apr 25, 2007
Well I went shopping today and I stopped by macy's to just see if they had the Magenta Bleecker and they DID!!!!!

YAY!! I bought it and they only had 2 there!!

I also went to Coach and had them look up the brown leather carly (medium) just so I can get an idea of when I need to get this bag, because I love it... and she said there were 11 at JAX:wtf: I hope it doesn't sell out before PCE because that Magenta Bleecker was a little pricey... I realized that it's the only bag I have that I paid full price for!

Tell me if you think it looks ok on me.. I had my SIL with me at the mall and she HATED this purse.. So I didn't get any good feedback from her:s

the pics in the bathroom were without the flash and makes this purse look really dark.. and that one with the heart on the face was a REALLY bad angle for me.. LOL!

Attachments

• DSCN2476.JPG
    DSCN2476.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCN2467.JPG
    DSCN2467.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN2469.JPG
    DSCN2469.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN2470.JPG
    DSCN2470.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN2471.JPG
    DSCN2471.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 147
wow omg i hate u guys *cries* *runs and hangs myself*

hey!! i can wait til december right? It looks FRICKIN AWESOME!!!! OMGGGGG and the heart was the exact tag i was thinking of adding to mine if i ever get to buy it!!

We're bag AND charm twins!! I love it on you! It looks fabulous!!! I use my heart luggage charm on mine too!! I moved the hang tag from the zipper pull to the ring where the strap clips on to the bag though! Too much going on for me on that zipper pull!! And I love that scarf on the bag! I'm not a scarf gal but that's super cute!! I may have to consider the tattersal scarf now! Awesome!!!

We're bag AND charm twins!! I love it on you! It looks fabulous!!! I use my heart luggage charm on mine too!! I moved the hang tag from the zipper pull to the ring where the strap clips on to the bag though! Too much going on for me on that zipper pull!! And I love that scarf on the bag! I'm not a scarf gal but that's super cute!! I may have to consider the tattersal scarf now! Awesome!!!

Moving the hang tag is a great idea! I think I am going to do that! I really want to get some more brass charms.. I never thought I would care to match my charms.. LOL

Moving the hang tag is a great idea! I think I am going to do that! I really want to get some more brass charms.. I never thought I would care to match my charms.. LOL

I never thought I'd care either but I find myself more picky about it on this bag than on my others! I have the T charm in brass and I want the L charm next. Those are my initials and just the right colors to look really cute on this bag! Plus I'm thinking they'll have some cute charms come out for Valentine's that may look great on the magenta!! I'm seriously thinking I need that Tattersal pony scarf now too!