Come see what DH got me!!!

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Hi everyone. I am so excited to share with you this early Christmas present I got from DH last week! I came home from work very tired one day and saw this in a big brown box and paper bag on my bed!!! I have been using it everyday since I got it and it is soooo wonderful! I have always wanted a speedy, but since my mom already has the DE speedy 30, I haven't really felt the excitement to get one for myself. This one is really much better since I can switch from handheld to shoulder bag in an instant! It is very very lightweight which is a big plus for me. The size is just right, too. I feel a little bit more special with this one because not very many people have this bag in my area. Usually I see DE and Mono. Thank you for letting me share this with you all! :hugs:

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 292
  • photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 192
Thank you Iduna! I love my bag and Tory Burch flats, too! I also got one in plum color to match my Alma Amarante...:giggles:

I really need to find these flats here in Germany;) love flats and you never can have enough of them right:graucho:....I think your bag made me take the plunge to buy a Idylle Speedy too. I have the chance to get one preloved in great condition in fusian.....still thinking....but would be a great deal:thinking: