Come see the Valentine's cookies I made!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    The first time I ever made roll out, cut out sugar cookies was for this past Christmas. I used royal icing in squeeze bottles to decorate them.

This is my second attempt ...for Valentine's Day...and the first time I used the royal icing in a pastry bag to decorate. All my lines aren't straight, but I was pleased considering I never did it before.

More importantly, I had fun making them...and I'm sure my nieces who will be the recipients will have fun eating them!!

Hope you enjoy the pics! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They are fantastic. They're almost too pretty to eat.

3. They look very well done! yumm

4. Those are beautiful!

5. Aww they came out so cute! Good job!! :tup:

6. Those look sooooo good! Send me some? Lol

7. ^^ Ha, and me too. I want some.

8. Those are really cute!

9. They are very cute, my favorites are the polka dots and the white/pink onesin the bottom corner of the third picture and bottom left of the first

10. Thanks necromancer, noon, lorimatthews, claireZk, oscarcat729, lmkhlh2006 and coutureinatl:

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate it! (hmm....already thinking about Easter cookies....:biggrin:)

11. Theyre gorgeous! Can you share how you did it??

12. Oh..pretty!

13. Yummy - send some my way ;)

14. Adorable!

15. Wow they're so pretty!! They look like a professional made them :smile: