Come see the lime green Maharaja scarf here

Mar 10, 2009
I love Parures des Maharaja!

So I asked my SA to see the list of colorations to make sure I considered them all.

My store didn't order color 06, which is jaune fluo/vert/violet, so my SA had it sent to me. When it arrived, I was quite shocked! I would definitely call it lime, not yellow!

While I decide whether to keep it or not, I thought everyone would like to see the pictures because this color wasn't widely promoted.

Attachments

• 020 (Medium).JPG
    020 (Medium).JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 759
  • 024 (Medium).JPG
    024 (Medium).JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 696
  • 026 (Medium).JPG
    026 (Medium).JPG
    443.9 KB · Views: 688
  • 027 (Medium).JPG
    027 (Medium).JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 689
  • 028 (Medium).JPG
    028 (Medium).JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 726
Last edited:
Let's compare it to other yellow and green scarves.

It is definitely NOT yellow.

Attachments

• 050 (Medium).JPG
    050 (Medium).JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 615
  • 052 (Medium).JPG
    052 (Medium).JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 613
  • 053 (Medium).JPG
    053 (Medium).JPG
    451 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
I think that the navy one that you own which has smaller doses of this color is the best way to wear this type of yellow. That being said, I think for my skin tone, a scarf with this much neon yellow would be too much. It is beautiful, but may be difficult to wear. Just my two cents. There was one lovely tpfer that posted this colorway early on in "A/W 2012 silk thread." I think she may have paired it with charcoal gray. She looked fantastic! So sorry that I cannot remember her name.....

much as i love PdM, this is not my favorite CW... i say return/exchange

have you considered CW14 (vert d'eau/orange/vert)? i thought this color was not as widely promoted either, but i think it's really beautiful!

carlinha, I haven't seen colorway 14 either - Hermes did not put that color on the website.

Do you have a picture of it? I would really like to see it without the process of ordering the scarf and then returning it. I heard it is similar to the colorway 10, but instead of olive green, it is sage/seafoam green. I need to see it!

scarfmischief1 said:
I love Parures des Maharaja!

So I asked my SA to see the list of colorations to make sure I considered them all.

My store didn't order color 06, which is jaune fluo/vert/violet, so my SA had it sent to me. When it arrived, I was quite shocked! I would definitely call it lime, not yellow!

While I decide whether to keep it or not, I thought everyone would like to see the pictures because this color wasn't widely promoted.

Oh this is just beautiful!!! And I'm not even a scarf lover!! Def a keeper IMO.

It's beautiful but it is a keeper only if it works for you. I cannot wear this cw nor could I wear the vert absinthe Paperoles as much as I love them. You need to decide if it is worth keeping this or holding off for something you are over the moon about. In my experience, there is a reason for hesitation and if you have doubts, let it go to someone who is totally mad about it.

I think it is a beautiful scarf, but I couldn't wear that color. It sounds as if you are conflicted, so I am leaning toward returning it. If you really want a smack of fluorescent yellow, that is coming up in the colorations for S/S 2013!! (And I am one of the few looking forward to them!!)

carlinha, I haven't seen colorway 14 either - Hermes did not put that color on the website.

Do you have a picture of it? I would really like to see it without the process of ordering the scarf and then returning it. I heard it is similar to the colorway 10, but instead of olive green, it is sage/seafoam green. I need to see it!

yes scarfmischief1 here you go... hope this helps!

the one on the left here:
96A9FF8F-305B-452E-ADEE-625F1BB82B2D-26063-000014F087BA377F_zps66665eaa.jpg

and an action pic:
806049AC-D8A3-40CB-A653-58B53E831B8F-26063-000014F3CCC27C89_zpsd4c7d424.jpg

Last edited: