Come see Poppy Chan :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thats sooooo cute!

2. i love them .................... where did you get them !!!!!!!!!

3. Thanks Crystal & db89! Yes I love them soooo much. In fact, I love the pepper t-shirt in the First picture soo much that 3 months later when I ordered the other 3 tshirts I asked if they can locate another one for me because my old one was starting to get worn! I was so lucky that they were able to find me one in my exact size! This is a long-winded answer but I ordered all the Tshirts + Pepper clutch through phone. The goldy wristlet I bought at the store. But you could still find the 3 tshirts online:

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-apparel-10551-10051-78-en?viewType=viewall&t1Id=78&t2Id=78&LOC=LN

The only one I don't have is Cherry...not sure if I like it yet lol

4. Love Poppy Chan!! So cute!! CONGRATS!!!

5. They are adorable!!!

6. love poppy chan!!! :heart: thanks for sharing

7. love them! :heart:

8. Super cute!!! I really like the Universal Case!

9. cute!

10. I love all of your items!!

I love Poppy Chan. It's such a fun line. I am hoping to buy the Pepper Universal Case and Violette makeup bag next. FYI....my SA told me that there is a new batch of Poppy Chan items being released here in November!! :woohoo:

11. I adore Poppy Chan. Congrats. :cutesy:

12. I wonder what kind of Poppy Chan in Nov? This should be interesting...

13. i love the poppy chan line! OP, can you please tell me how the shirts fit? i want to get one but i don't know which size to order.

14. Cute!