COME SEE!!! pics of the new CARLY colors!!!!

I was the brave soul that called Jason this morning -- all the way from Washington state. I told him I heard from a member of a Coach forum that he was sold a new Carly color. He said, "Oh, did you talk to Kels?" and I said I didn't know her name but that I was on this silly Coach forum/website where we dialogue about all things Coach. He was extremely eager to sell me anything he had from the new fall line. He was uber-friendly. I felt bad not buying from him, but our local PDX boutiques are doing the same thing (selling new fall stuff at PCE) so I just bought local.

I was mainly curious to see if this was an urban legend OR if we really could purchase new stuff...

Phew! That's a mouthful. I hope his store gets lots of sales, as he was very generous about the whole thing, AND not requiring the card to get the discount

Signed,
The Mystery Washingtonian aka Momof4Darlings

Blackbutterfly or any other SA,

Could I have the style # for the Carly in Khaki/Black?

I am going to the Store on Sat. morning to order my Carly and would love that color combo!

Thanks!

Blackbutterfly or any other SA,

Could I have the style # for the Carly in Khaki/Black?

I am going to the Store on Sat. morning to order my Carly and would love that color combo!

Thanks!

I am really intrigued by that color combo also! I wear a lot of black but I love the khaki too. This might be the "bridge" I've been looking for!! Let us know what you think!