Come see my TIFFANY Christmas surprise and please HELP ID it

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
DH went all out and bought me this Platinum stunner with Marquise diamonds and an Aquamarine (looks speckly in the pic but it is clear and stunning)... I think it is from the Victoria line but it is not on the website. :thinking:

He was told that this was a special Tiffany item and this was the only one available in all of Canada. We plan to go back and get the appraisal sheet as the associate did not provide it (weird). :confused1:

Any ideas on the name?

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Pretty! It does look like something from the Victoria collection although I've never seen it before so it must be new. Usually Tiffany only gives valuation letter for items that are over 10k, unless you have a good relationship with your SA they may charge you for one. For insurance purposes your receipt should suffice.

I'm thinking that the reason why there is only one in CA is because it's so new that it hasn't rolled out to all of the stores yet. Tiffany doesn't usually make one of a kind pieces unless they are very significant.

Oh Addy its stunning congrats it looks like you had a great christmas. what a great DH you have, im sorry i cant help you ID it i hope someone can.

Pretty! It does look like something from the Victoria collection although I've never seen it before so it must be new. Usually Tiffany only gives valuation letter for items that are over 10k, unless you have a good relationship with your SA they may charge you for one. For insurance purposes your receipt should suffice.

I'm thinking that the reason why there is only one in CA is because it's so new that it hasn't rolled out to all of the stores yet. Tiffany doesn't usually make one of a kind pieces unless they are very significant.

Thanks for the info TylerDurden! This is my first Tiffany piece other than the sterling silver necklaces and bracelets so I am a total newbie. :P